Have you ever wanted to smudge your car, your office, or other non-smoking environments? How about your hotel room when you are traveling? Let’s face it–we can’t always light a smudge wand on fire. Smoke is simply not allowed or wanted in some locations, and for some people, such as those with asthma or allergies, smoke is unhealthy.
Sacred smudge spray is the smokeless, pure alternative to burning sage. Whether you need to change the energy or just lighten the air, just one spritz and the wonderful aroma of this spray creates a clean and blessed atmosphere. This quick and easy smudge spray uses only a traditional plant blend of sage, cedar and palo santo true essential oils for energy cleansing and ritual use.
These three traditional plants are carefully blended in this refreshing and fragrant smudge spray to disperse the same natural plant energy used throughout the ages in cleansing ceremonies. In fact, shamans and other traditional healers speak with respect of the spirit of each healing plant. These plant spirits provided our teacher-ancestors with the powerful medicine of smudging and have traditionally been our energetic allies. When we create our smudge spray, we do bless it with Reiki Energy, to make sure all the energies are clear, but we do not change the spray smudge with any other energies or add anything from other belief systems which could dilute, divert or in any way interfere with the pure spirit of the smudge.
Sage + Cedar + Palo Santo = Pure Plant Power
Our sacred smudge spray uses only true essential oils of these three traditional smudge plants in a spray bottle of ‘liquid smudge’ for you to use anywhere or anytime smoke is inconvenient. Here are the traditional properties of the essential oils blended in our sacred smudge spray mist:
- Palo Santo is considered sacred by many native peoples of South America. It is said to purify and clear objects, places, and people. Only tree branches that have fallen naturally to the ground are used for the distillation of this oil. No trees are cut to produce the Palo Santo Essential Oil in this smudge spray.
- Sage is used worldwide in traditional energy-cleansing ceremonies–the sage essence attaches to negative energy and folds it back in itself to transform the negative energy into positive energy. Some say sage summons courage, wards off jealousy, increases mental acuity, and attracts prosperity. Our spray uses Organic Sage Essential Oil.
- Cedar is often used in the sweat lodge (and in the Scandinavian equivalent–the Sauna). The scent of cedar attracts good spirits and eliminates negative energies. Native Americans put boughs of the white cedar on tepee poles, believing that it would ward off lightning.
Locally Crafted to be Naturally Pure
We respect the purity of native traditions. Nothing is added from crystals or holy water from various cultures, etc. This is absolutely the purest smudge spray we could create. It may be in a brown bottle, but our smokeless smudge spray is totally green. In fact, it is:
- Uses only the highest-quality ingredients (no artificial fragrance oils)
- Cruelty Free (never tested on animals)
- Environmentally Friendly
- Made in Minnesota
Benefits of Sacred Spray Smudge
Are you sensitive or empathic and work with people? Some people leave lingering energy which may disrupt your concentration or leave you on edge. Use our smokeless smudge spray in these situations to reset the energy and put it on a more positive note. In fact, liquid smudge is AMAZING for practitioners, consultants and therapists of all professions, as smudging helps keep your consultation rooms feeling light and welcoming, plus it helps to prevent heavy or distracting energies from building up.
Wondering exactly when to use smudge spray? Many have found Sacred Smudge Spray can help with relaxation, rest, work, concentration, healing, meditation. Smudging purifies and blesses the energy of a house, workspace, objects as well as mindful actions and activities. You can spray liquid smudge at home, at work, in the car, while traveling, in the bedroom before sleep, to prepare for important activities, to purify the air after difficult events, or to help transform your mental or emotional state.
Tips for use:
- Use our sacred, smokeless smudge in a doorway to invite positive energy and strip off negativity.
- Spray around the perimeter of any area you want to protect, and throughout any area you want to purify and bless.
- When outside, stand with your back to the wind and spray three times to carry your prayer/intention/spell.
- Use just before meditation or yoga for clarity and focus. (Or before study or a creative endeavor).
- Spray after any particularly charged ritual or interaction to “clear the air”
- Lightly spray on your bed before sleep for positive dreams.
- Spray around your AURA (energy body) for personal cleansing.
- Use any time you want to spiritually purify a space.
CAUTION: Do not spray in eyes. For external use only.
Traditional Native cultures offer simple and natural solutions for mind-body-spirit well-being, and smudging is one of the most common and powerful practices. In fact, spiritual healers from all cultures have always burned herbs or incense to purify people and places. Smudging with sage, palo santo, or cedar is done before all ceremonies, important meetings, and during illness. Now, with smokeless smudge spray, you are no longer limited as to where you can bless and be blessed. Pick up a bottle or two today.
Do you have any of your own tips or experiences with Smokeless Smudge Spray? Please comment!