As a full-service Metaphysical Store, Eye of Horus provides space for intuitive Tarot and Psychic Readings. Our Readers are independent contractors available both on a walk-in basis, or by private appointment during their regular ours. Please call the store at 612-872-1292 to schedule an appointment. All of our readers are “juried” by our staff to ensure they provide the best possible service to their clients, and all of our readers abide by the Reader’s Code of Ethics Below.
Psychic & Tarot Reader’s Code of Ethics
All of our Readers at Eye of Horus abide by the following ATA (American Tarot Association) Code of Ethics:
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including educational credentials and levels of certification.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
In addition, many of our readers have crafted and clarified their own personal Code of Ethics. We will be posting this information in the profile pages for each of our readers.
You should expect anyone who gives you a psychic, tarot, palm reading, etc. to live up to a similar code of ethics. If you think you’ve been to an unethical reader, or want to know what to look for, here’s an article to read: 6 warning signs that your tarot reader may be a scam artist. The number one scam out there is finding a curse and then offering remove it for a large fee. We don’t do that. We don’t expect you to pay for anything more than the time you use.