First there was Black Friday, then Cyber Monday.
Now, Small Business Saturday is an event that drives shoppers to local, independently-owned merchants like Eye of Horus.
This November 26th is a big day for everyone at the Eye. It’s the second annual Small Business Saturday®, when people across the country come out and shop to support their favorite local businesses.
Support Main Street
Small businesses have generated 64 percent of net new jobs over the past 15 years and employ just over half of all private sector employees, according to the Small Business Administration. Shoppers can help keep our community unique by shopping at local, independent and other small business, on November 26 and throughout the year.
Ninety-three percent of consumers agree it is important to support small businesses they value. Last year, more than 1.5 million people shared that sentiment by ‘liking’ the Small Business Saturday Facebook page. This year the community of like-minded Americans will grow even more.
Eye of Horus says “Thank You” to our wonderful customers for shopping small & local rather than going to the mall or “Big Box” stores, so we are offering a specials for ‘Small Business Saturday’ 11/26/11
Buy two calendars or datebooks, and get the third at 1/2 price . . . on Saturday the 26th only!
Plus- Anyone who spends $100 or more on Small Business Saturday will get a free abundance mojo bag.
Here’s how you can help support Small Business Saturday and Indie Businesses like us:
- “Like” and recommend us on Facebook at facebook.com/eyeofhorusmpls.
- You can also visit Facebook.com/smallbusinesssaturday to join the initiative, give a shout out to your favorite local stores and restaurants, and pledge to shop at small businesses on November 26, 2011!
- If you are an American Express Cardmember, register your card to receive a $25 statement credit when you shop at small businesses on Small Business Saturday.
- Most of all, I encourage you to do some of your holiday and everyday shopping at small businesses, especially on Small Business Saturday.
- Finally, Share this article using the links below!